Monday, July 2, 2012

Pitching Plot Bunnies

You know that point when you've decided to eat healthy, and then McDonald's advertises their Rolo McFlurry? Sometimes that happens in my writing life too. Focus meets temptation. And temptation looks like a mighty sweet treat. Sometimes we dive into a manuscript and are making amazing progress when a plot bunny hops by and catches our interest. Plot bunnies are story ideas that pop into a writer's head and beg for attention. I'm not one to ignore a plot bunny. I might need that fellow when I finish my current WIP. My fabulous writer friend Donna Earnhardt has a July challenge perfect for rounding up those critters so they'll be there when you need them. Check out Donna's Elevator Pitches Challenge .

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Donna! I'm looking forward to seeing if I can come up with 15 new pitches in a month.

    ReplyDelete